Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sex in the Afternoon: The Nasty Little Secrets of Pollinators

Visit our Organic Forrestry studio (# 25) during the first two weekends in December during the Chatham Studio Tour. I will feature my new series of mixed media paintings, inspired by the Pollinator Garden at Chatham Mill in Pittsboro, NC. This is my Summer's crop of paintings. We have a large inventory of paintings, and you can stroll through our Forrest Dweller sculpture garden.

2014 is our 22nd Studio Tour. The Chatham Tour is one of the first in North Carolina, and a model for others which have followed. Click HERE for a list of participating artists, and a Tour Map. 
I hope the see you,
Forrest

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so neat. I will stop by this afternoon (Sun Nov 2) after the CORA Hunger Walk.
Maggie